HELP ME LORD!

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strengths, they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 NIV

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life Is Soooooooo Good!!

Wow! I can't believe it has been so long since I blogged! It has been such an exciting month that I just can't keep up.

In the last blog I told you that I was talking with an excellent publisher about my new book, How To Get and Keep A Job. Well...not only did I sign a contract for that book, but Rita and I signed a contract the very same day for the first book of our new A Cup of Tea for the Heart series. This first book is titled: Tough Times Don't Last But Tough Women Do.

My How To Get and Keep A Job book is moving in so many different directions that it is mind boggling! It has as potential for not only being a book for the general public, but for becoming a textbook for high school, colleges, universities and vo-tech schools and a manual for training and retraining employees for new jobs or advancements. There are many plan in the work at this moment...I will try to keep you posted.

The A Cup of Tea for the Heart series is also moving very rapidly. I had the opportunity of attending the International Christian Retail Bookstore convention in St. Louis a week or so ago and meet so many people with whom we are discussing products for you to enjoy with each new book. Stay tuned - it is only going to get more exciting!!

No comments: