HELP ME LORD!

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strengths, they will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 NIV

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lazy Days of Summer...

It is hot!! Have you noticed that? Have you also noticed that when it is hot it makes you want to do nothing but lay around a pool and soak up the sun or curl up in the cool and read a good book? That's me!!

But wait...I have work to do. I still have a 'To Do' list and it doesn't go away just because it is summer. One of the things on my 'To Do' list is to get back into my exercise routine. I have this wonderful, cool, comfortable, cushioned floor, easy access, close to my house, full scheduled gym - that I can't seem to get to. Hummmm. Must be the lazy days of summer. I can't seem to come up with any other excuses.

Sooooo I went today!! I am so proud of me!! I found out very quickly that I am really out of shape and couldn't survive very long even in all of that luxury. Makes me very aware of what I need to do.

Speaking of schedules....we have a pretty short deadline on the stories needed for the next book
of the 'A Cup of Tea for the Heart' series. This one is titled: "Plans Are Made To Be Changed ~ Expect the Unexpected." I haven't written my story. Have you? We don't you to miss being in this book...and maybe...if you get your story in, I will get on the ball and get mine in too! :) How about it????

No comments: